where my lappy?

9:22 AM

ah.....help.....i dunhave lappy can use ........
almost every night i will be very free..
coz dunhave lappy.. cant on9=.=
then wat can i do ??
dadada...
the ans is ...
chat with my friendsssssss...and family....
abo ,then sms lo..
my student keep sms me ,
and ask me guess who is he /she...
all this xiao gua ...
macam very free to sms me wow...
they very funny ah..
the way their chat was different with us ,
they can suddenly change topic =.=
the content totally different with b4 de messege...
and most happy one is they keep asking me when i will go bec to teach them,
but sorry...
i think no..
i gt lagi 4 years to study,
how i go bec?
haha..
ok lo...
dunnoe wat can i say ard..
bb.........
fade out

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images